The first place gives right to the title of ‘World Champion International Draughts 2015′
Rights from this World Championship for the title match 2016 and the World Championship 2017:
- If the titleholder keeps the title, the number two will be Challenger.
- If the titleholder loses the title, he will be the Challenger.
- The new world champion, the challenger are qualified for the World Championship 2017.
- The best in order of final qualification (out of champion and challenger) is also qualified for the World Championship 2017.
- If title match Georgiev – Ndjofang will be not played. Rights for the match belongs to best two from this championship.
The players finishing in the first three places will receive a medal and an official diploma.
The board of the FMJD will compose a jury to award three FMJD prices:
- the Roozenburg-cup (best game for winner and loser)
- the Springer-cup (best endgame)
- the Weiss-cup (best combination)